For the 2016 touring season, Motojourneys is offering custom tours of one to four days in the Pacific Northwest that can cover Washington, Oregon, British Columbia, Idaho and/or Montana. These tours can be with or without a chase vehicle, and the cost varies accordingly. Another factor in tour pricing is number of participants and whether there will be lodging involved. Please call us a (509) 856-6572 to arrange a tour or obtain more tour information.
Pacific Northwest tours, with or without chase vehicle and cargo trailer (depending on route and pace), include the following:
- North Cascade Loop – 2 to 3 days
- Central and North Central Oregon – 2 to 4 days
- Hell’s Canyon by way of the Rattlesnake Loop – 3 to 4 days
- British Columbia Sampler - 3 to 4 days (passport required as a substantial potion of the ride takes place in British Columbia.)
- Go to the Sun and back trip to Glacier Park – 3 to 4 days
- Ride the Olympic Peninsula – 2 to 3 days
- Ride to Riggins and back through Hell’s Canyon Loop – 3 to 4 days
- Ride for a Steak & Spirits – 2 to 3 day along the Clearwater River in the best little motel in the west (in our opinion) along one of the best motorcycling roads (US 12 section from Lewiston, ID to Lolo, MT) in the world. A steak with trimmings, spirits, wine and cigars (outside) provided at up to two dinner meals. This has been a very popular stop for our clients in the past, and they have insisted that any tour through the area include an evening at this motel with a steak dinner. Other food than steak is available.
- Chinook Pass Loop – 1 or 2 days
- Mount St. Helens through the Gorge Loop – 2 days
- Mount Rainer Loop – 1 or 2 days
- Vineyards & Gorges Loop – 2 or 3 days
- Lolo Pass Loop – (this ride starts in Ellensburg but arrangements can be made to lead riders from Puget Sound area) 3 days
- Okanogan Valley Tour – 4 days (passport required as a substantial potion of the ride takes place in British Columbia.)
Living off the Land Tours
In addition to the above tours we offer a camping experience in various locations with a quality meal accompanied by a variety of quality wines and spirits. It is definitively a step-up from camping with Lewis & Clark. This tour is customized to the individual tastes of the clients and accordingly pricing will vary.
Tours can be scheduled to start in the following Washington State locations: Issaquah, Enumclaw, Olympia, Spokane or Ellensburg. Other locations can and will be considered. For custom tours designed from the ground up, we can start at any point in the West or Southwest, with or without chase vehicle and trailer.
Size of Tours & Pricing
We cannot conduct our tours for fewer than 8 persons without a price adjustment to cover our variable and fixed costs. Like all businesses, we have the expense of maintaining and using quality equipment, high insurance premiums, and the costs to retain and provide for drivers and support personnel in addition to on-the-road costs of for equipment and lodging. We also want to provide a quality experience with nice, but reasonably priced accommodations. We would rather be honest with our clients and negotiate an alternate price for a group with fewer than 8 persons than provide a less-than-quality experience. If for some reason, fewer than 8 persons are scheduled for the tour you choose, we will discuss alternatives with you and/or provide you a total refund.
If you have a group exceeding 12 persons and would like to book a tour with us, we are more than happy to discuss alternative pricing with you. We also provide discounts for referrals.